Sunday, September 16, 2012

Crock pot ranch potatoes

We had dinner at my brother and sister-in-laws house.
She asked if I could bring a side dish.

I searched Pinterest for ideas and I found this one.

I am always hesitant to make new things and serve them to people besides my hubby.
(he isn't afraid to tell me if it's a keeper or not)


I came home on my lunch and put it in the crock, so as soon as I got off work we could just go.

Boy, were they yummy!
We didn't even have any left over.

The recipes calls for red potatoes.
I didn't have red potatoes, just the regular ones and it worked fine.

Ingredients:
2-3 large potatoes, diced (about 1 inch or 1/2 sizes)
1 pkg. ranch dress mix
3/4 c. sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup

Directions:

Spray crock pot with cooking spray. Combine all ingredients except potatoes in a large bowl and stir well. Add potatoes and stir til the potatoes are completely coated. Pour in crock pot, cook on low for 4-5 hours or til potatoes are tender. Stir occasionally as cream and potatoes start to stick to the sides. You may need to add a little salt and pepper but taste first before you add any.

mmmmmm! Delicious!

And once again, because I was in a hurry, I forgot to take a picture.
But I found the original recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment