Monday, September 17, 2012

Cheesy chicken broccoli over rice (Crockpot)

My sister has been staying with us and she wanted to invite this boy over that she is kind of dating for dinner.
It was short notice and because I am 38 weeks pregnant I wanted something easy, fast and yummy.

I searched and searched and finally came across this recipe.

We had all the ingredients, it's made in the crock pot, and it was delicious!

We also had family in town for a wedding, so we had to hurry and eat before they all showed up. Therefore, I didn't take a picture! so sorry! I totally spaced.

Ingredients:
3-4 boneless chicken breasts
1 10oz can cream of chicken soup
1 10 oz can cheddar soup
1 14 oz can chicken broth
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon garlic salt seasoning
1 cup sour cream
6 cups broccoli florets, just fork tender (I just used one bag of steamable broccoli)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Directions:
Place soups, chicken broth, salt, and garlic seasoning into a crock-pot over low heat.
Whisk until smooth.
Place chicken in, pressing to the bottom.
Cover lid and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 hours
After the 3 or 6 hours, shred chicken and stir in sour cream and broccoli
Serve over cooked rice and top with cheese

Yuuummmmyyyy!!

Original recipe found here

No comments:

Post a Comment