Sunday, July 22, 2012

Maple Pretzel Chicken

I was a bit nervous to try this recipe but I went for it anyway and it actually wasn't too bad.

I tried frying the first few piece but just found that the pretzels fell off or started to burn (even if I turned the heat down)
so I baked the rest. The only problem with that the pretzels became a little soggy.

I think I will have to try it again when I am not in a hurry.
Seeing as I was in a hurry, I forgot to take a picture
:(

Ingredients:
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 egg
1/2 cup Maple Syrup
1-1 1/2 cups crushed pretzels
1/4 cup canola oil

Directions:
In a shallow bowl whisk the egg and syrup
Place the pretzel in a separate bowl
Dip chicken in egg mixture and then into pretzels
In a large skillet cook the chicken in medium heat until juices run clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment