Sunday, July 22, 2012

Crockpot BBQ Chicken

They had an amazing sale on Chicken Breasts here, so the hubs and I stocked up. I'm not lying when I say the only thing we had in our freezer was chicken. haha.
So being pregnant, in the dead of summer, with no AC, I have been using the crockpot about every night for recipes. And most of those are chicken!! ;) It's a good thing the Mr. loves food or I think he would be sick of all the chicken we have been eating.

Ingredients:
4-6 pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts (I always put mine in frozen)
1 bottle BBQ sauce
1/4 c vinegar
1 tsp. red pepper flakes
1/4 c brown sugar
1/2 - 1 tsp. garlic powder

Directions:
Mix BBQ sauce with all ingredients listed under it. place chicken in crockpot. pour sauce over it and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.

Easy, right?

And quite tasty for a summer night

No comments:

Post a Comment