Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lion's House Sweet & Sour Chicken

I've decided that we eat a lot of chicken and rice at our house.
We both really like chicken and when it's on sale, we stock up!
So here is another yummy & easy chicken recipe for you that I found on Pinterest.

Lion's House Sweet & Sour Chicken

Ingredients:
Garlic Salt
Pepper
Corn Starch
Ketchup
Vinegar
Sugar
Chicken Broth
Soy Sauce
7-8 Chicken Breasts

Sauce:
3 Tbls. cornstarch
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 cup vinegar
1 cup chicken broth
7 Tbls. ketchup
2 Tbls. soy sauce

Directions:
Layer raw chicken breasts in 9x13 glass backing pan, sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
Mix all sauce ingredients in a medium bowl and pour over chicken
Bake uncovered at 325 for 1 1/2 hours or until sauce is thick and dark
Turn chicken twice while baking
Serve over Rice, Baked Potato, in a Bun or in a Tortilla.
It was even really yummy just alone.




Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest, I had dinner with Mr. Husband at his work. I only had my phone with me.



Original Recipe found here

No comments:

Post a Comment